Top 5 Corporate Office Furniture Trends in Northeastern Wisconsin
Systems Furniture Has Solutions for the Way People Work Today
How are companies achieving a healthier, more efficient and cost effective office environment in northeastern Wisconsin? We did a review of office furniture projects in 2015, and going forward into 2016, and Systems Furniture in De Pere sees five important trends. We have customers in manufacturing, engineering, banking, credit unions, education, government, and healthcare and across the board we see an increased focus on their workplace. Here are their corporate office furniture choices:
1) Lower Height Workstations –Lower panels let in natural light and encourage employees to work as a team. New storage solutions include a personal coat closet.
2) Collaboration Areas –A progressive company is always looking for innovative ideas. Lounge seating areas with whiteboards are perfect for a brainstorming session.
3) Ergonomic Seating –Employees who have a comfortable chair can focus on their work. As more companies implement in-house wellness programs, ergonomic seating becomes an important part of the healthy workplace.
4) Adjustable Height Worksurface –Employees who can vary their work posture from sitting to standing report feeling less muscle strain and having more energy at the end of the day. Newer electronic controls make adjustable tables easier to use and the price is more affordable.
5) Multiple Monitor Arms –Companies often see an increase in productivity when they install multiple computer monitors. The multiple monitor arm holders free up desk space, are easy to adjust and can be mounted on tables, desks and even to the wall.
Consider the benefits of an office renovation. Companies that emphasize well-being in the workplace and give their employees workstyle options improve their key employee retention. At Systems Furniture, our Account Managers bring corporate office furniture and ergonomic seating expertise tailored to your budget requirements. Check our website at sysfurniture.com. Call for an appointment with one of our Account Managers at 920-336-1510. They will be happy to bring solutions to your office in Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh and throughout northern, central Wisconsin and the upper peninsula of Michigan.